REV Robotics is closed on weekends and holidays. If you place an order over the weekend or on a holiday, your order will be added to our shipping queue on the next available business day.
Shipping options can be estimated in your cart, or will be calculated at checkout. Options are based on the ship-to address provided and are subject to change without notice as we refine our shipping processes and carriers.
- Standard Shipping
- Canada Post, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Home Delivery services.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed for standard shipping methods.
- REV is not responsible for lost or undelivered shipments through Canada Post.
- Standard orders may take up to 3 business days before shipping during periods of high order volumes.
- Expedited Shipping
- FedEx 2 Day and Overnight services.
- Transit times include business days only, and the selected transit time starts on the day that the order ships.
- Expedited orders are shipped as soon as possible, but we cannot currently guarantee same-day shipping for expedited orders. Please contact REV directly if same-day shipping is required, and we will attempt to accommodate.
- International Shipping
- At this time REVrobotics.ca only ships to customers inside of Canada, for delivery in other countries, please order from www.REVrobotics.com
Tracking information, if available, is automatically sent via email to address on file after a package has shipped.
To estimate transit times to your location from our warehouse near Mississauga, ON please see the map and table below. Estimated transit times are not guaranteed for standard or international shipping methods.
FedEx Ground Service Map:
The Service Maps and charts are a general representations of transit. For more accurate transit quotes visit Shipping Rates and Delivery Times on fedex.com
General delivery standards for Canada Post domestic parcel services:
|DELIVERY AREA||PRIORITY||XPRESSPOST||EXPEDITED PARCEL||FLAT RATE BOX||REGULAR PARCEL|
|Major Urban Centres|
|Local||Next day up to 2 days||Next day up to 2 days||2 days||2 days||Up to 3 days|
|Regional||Next day up to 2 days*||Next day up to 2 days*||2 days and up to 4 days||2 days and up to 4 days||2 days and up to 6 days|
|National||Next day up to 2 days*||3 days||3 days and up to 8 days||3 days and up to 8 days||5 days and up to 10 days|
|Non-Major Urban Centres|
|Local||Next day up to 2 days||Next day up to 2 days||2 days||2 days||3 days|
|Regional||Next day up to 3 days*||3 days*||Up to 5 days||Up to 5 days||Up to 7 days|
|National||Next day up to 4 days*||4 days||Up to 12 days||Up to 12 days||Up to 13 days|
|Northern Regions and Remote Centres|
|Local*||6 days||6 days||7 days||7 days||9 days|
|Regional*||6 days and up to 8 days||6 days and up to 8 days||7 days and up to 14 days||7 days and up to 14 days||7 days and up to 14 days|
|National*||6 days and up to 8 days||6 days and up to 9 days||7 days and up to 14 days||7 days and up to 14 days||8 days and up to 14 days|
*Business days. Some exceptions apply.
Delivery standards are based on normal delivery conditions and are subject to change without notice. The on-time delivery guarantee may be modified during peak period (see canadapost.ca/notice) or suspended due to causes beyond Canada Post’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, epidemics, labour disruptions, equipment failures or unanticipated surges in volume. Find the delivery standard from your postal code to a Canadian destination at canadapost.ca/deliverytool. Priority, Xpresspost, Expedited Parcel and Flat rate box offer the On-time Delivery Guarantee feature (some exceptions apply, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions for more information). Delivery standards for Regular Parcel are not guaranteed. Visit Canada Post’s online Canadian Delivery Standard tool at canadapost.ca/deliverytool to find the specific delivery standard from your postal code.